I Belong To You

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tis so sweet...to trust in Jesus

Well this last month has been so hectic.

I'am SO looking forward to going to southern california in march! im going to fly in sunday afternoon ( the 4th) and monday thru wed afternoon I will be at the childrens minsitry conferance. and then im leaving friday night ( the 9th) ...the other days im just planning on chillin out and hanging out with some friends....and enjoying the fact that I WONT be working.

Doug and destiny are still here! They will be here until evan is born! im so excited!!! Charis looks like she is going to pop!. It has trully been so much fun having them here! I actually get to watch jotham for 3 days while they are at the worship conferance...YAAAYY!!

Jotham is so cute! He says auntie & uncle now!!

We took him to the park the other day, it was pretty fun. And I have come to realize he is very smart. He can watch you do something...then do it himself! and he is really good at figuring things out.

Well most of you have heard about doug & bens little brother micah. I would just like to ask that you continue o keep him in your prayers.

Alright well I got to go.
Love,
Charity


PROVERBS 3:5-6
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, ACKNOWLEDGE HIM IN ALL YOUR WAYS AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Destiny said...

Hey,
Your next blog entry should talk about and show pictures of your room transformation. Are you ready to get started on this huge task come wendesday!?!? I promise I won't make you paint and or work into the wee hours of the night like on "Clean Sweep".

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home